Every now and again a new treatment comes along that really delivers on it’s promise! The BOA Max 2 is one such treatment. An anti-aging body massage technique, BOA Max 2 offers an effective answer to many body issues. It’s versatile, relaxing and invigorating to use. One treatment will leave you with a feeling of well-being and body lightness, while after a course of treatments, you will see stunning results.
How does the BOA Max 2 aesthetically affect our body?
Circulatory System: The “BOA” peristaltic corporal massage will act as an ‘external’ heart. It will enhance blood circulation by gently applying unidirectional peristaltic pressure on peripheral veins. Blood circulation improved, the elimination of toxins is facilitated and fresher oxygen reaches the skin cells.
Digestive System: The “BOA” will compress and massage the abdomen. The result is relaxation of the abdominal muscles and at the same time a healthy stimulation of the bowel movements and more efficient evacuation of poisonous content from the body.
Lymphatic System: Lymphatic flow is enhanced. Lymph flow is improved both in peripheral and deep lymph nets. The results are the evacuation of metabolic residuals from the interstitial spaces. The immunological system is benefited as well.
Muscles: “BOA” massages the muscles. The peristaltic movement relaxes the muscle, drains it from excessive liquids that are a product of the athletic activities and muscle effort, which also result in calming muscle spasms.
Skin: “BOA” massage will allow open flow of freshly oxygenated blood to the skin layers. Skin will look better, feel better, regain it’s tone and will be firmer – visually and physically. If treatments are performed regularly, cellulite will be prevented and even eliminated.
Compression Therapy Usage
- Prevention and elimination of cellulite
- Visual silhouette slimming
- Strengthening loose skin (result of pregnancy, obesity)
- Prevention and sometimes elimination of light varicose
- Shaping, rejuvenating, detoxification and toning of skin
- Accelerated recovery from athletic and sports performance
- Immediate relief for “heavy legs”
- Speed recovery of skin after liposuction, laser lipolysis, cavitation
The Lymphatic System
The lymph vessel system carries excess water, proteins and wastes from the connective tissue back to the bloodstream. During the transportation process the lymph is cleaned, filtered and concentrated. Many immune reactions occur in the lymph nodes. If the pathways become congested clogged, damaged or severed, then the fluids can build up in the connective tissue leading to edema and fibrosis. As a result, cell pathology may begin. If there is damage in the connective tissue (e.g. burns, chronic inflammation, ulceration, hematoma), then the lymph vessel system must transport the damaged cells, inflammatory products and toxins away from the area. The quicker this happens, the faster the recovery will be.
In what ways does the BOA Max 2 positively impact the Lymphatic System?
- Stimulation of blood circulation and lymphatic systems, which improves supply of oxygen and nutrients to organs
- Increase speed of removal from body the products of disintegration, liquidation of stagnation symptoms, absorption of edema
- Better vein blood outflow
- Decreased blood resistance in arteries enables heart functioning
- Wider blood and lymphatic vessels, which increases blood circulation speed
Lymphatic System Indications
Sequential Pressure Massage (SPM) can be utilized in the treatment of many different conditions including:
- Primary and Secondary Lymphedema
- After Mastectomy
- Venous Insufficiency
- Non-infected inflammatory conditions (e.g. sprains and strains)
- Dermatological conditions
- Circulatory disturbances
- Sports injuries
- Cellulitis tissue
- Pre- and Post- plastic surgery
BOA Max 2 Starting at $40
The BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy offers several unique modes of application. Our clients use this treatment to facilitate lymphatic drainage after a Cryo T-Shock session, accelerate recovery from sports training and for slimming & cellulite reduction. The BOA Max 2 Device features a 24 chamber compression mechanism and is the only device in the world featuring an algorithm based on Danish Dr. Emil Vodder’s Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage method. A typical session ranges from 45-60 minutes.
We also offer the following services.
Have more questions? Contact us.
BOA peristaltic corporeal massage acts as an “external heart”. It enhances blood circulation by gently applying unidirectional peristaltic pressure on peripheral veins. Blood circulation is improved, the elimination of toxins is facilitated and fresher oxygen reaches the cells.
Because of the BOA’s specific design, it massages the abdomen as well as the lower extremities, which sets it apart from most devices on the market. The result is relaxation of the abdominal muscles and at the same time healthy stimulation of the bowel movements, which in turn improves the effectiveness of poisonous content evacuation.
BOA enhances lymphatic flow in both the peripheral and deep lymph nets. The results are an improved evacuation of metabolic residuals from the interstitial spaces, which in turn has a positive effect on the Immunity System.
BOA massages the muscles, which clients often describe “as if you have 10 therapists working on you at the same time”. The peristaltic movement relaxes the muscle, drains it from excessive liquids that are a product of muscle activity, and can calm muscle spasms.
The skin benefits from an improved flow of freshly oxygenated blood to all skin layers. The skin’s elasticity is improved and it regains a more toned and firmer appearance. With regular applications, cellulite may be prevented and even eliminated.
- Obese or Overweight Individuals with a diastolic blood pressure <90 mmhg
- Individuals with water retention
- Individuals suffering from Lymphedema
- Chronic Oedema
- Individuals that suffer from Cellulite or poor skin firmness
- Individuals with Heavy Leg Syndrome
- Individuals with Poor Blood Circulation
- Individuals with Varicose Veins-start on low pressure
- Untreated Hypertension
- Heart Conditions
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Severe Varicose Veins
- Cardiac Event or Heart Attack within the last 6 months
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- History of a Stroke
- Undiagnosed Lumps and Bumps
- Malignant Tumors
- Acute Inflammation
- Fever or Current Illness
- Breastfeeding for less than 3 months
- Symptomatic Lung Disease
- Uncontrolled Seizures
- Recent Alcohol / Drug Intake
- Diabetics who have had sugar high or sugar low within 48 hours
- Asthma Sufferers who have had an asthma attack within 48 hours
Get In Touch
Have questions? Drop us an e-mail using the form below.