Celluma Pro LED Light Therapy is quite unlike any other low-level light therapy device available today. Based on scientific research pioneered by NASA, Celluma is a specialized light energy device FDA cleared for pain management and a variety of skin conditions. Celluma uses light energy to improve cellular health by accelerating the repair and replenishment of compromised tissue cells. Celluma is backed by Clinical Research and is the preferred low-level light therapy device for Wellness, Pain and Skin Specialists. *Celluma is not FDA-cleared for the use by children under 12 years of age.
Celluma Pro LED Light Therapy is FDA-cleared to treat the following conditions:
Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris
Diminished Local Blood CIrculation
Muscle & Joint Stiffness
Muscle Tissue Tension
Muscle & Joint Pain
Celluma Pro is also CE Marked in the European Union as a Class IIa Medical Device for Dermal Wound Healing and is the only device of its kind to achieve such status.
- Diminishes Acne Bacteria
- Clears Existing Breakouts
- Restores Skin’s Healthy Appearance
- Increases Collagen and Elastin Production
- Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Improves Skin’s Firmness and Resilience
- Reduces Inflammation and Increases Circulation
- Relieves Arthritic, Muscle and Joint Pain
- Reduces Stiffness and Muscle Spasms
How It Works:
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDS) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Simply put, the LED light source provides compromised cells with added energy so the cells performance is enhanced. For example, fibroblast cells will increase collagen and elastic production in connective tissue.
Brightens and evens the skin tone. Simulates collagen protein and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Tighten, firms and repairs damaged skin.
Kills bacterium from within the skin while diminishing inflammation and preventing breakouts.
Calms and balances the skin tone, which can help breakdown and prevent uneven melanin (pigment) production. Leaves the skin even and bright.
Relieves irritation and aims to enhance the immunity within the skin. Stimulates the lymphatic and nervous system, to rid the skin of toxins and increase circulation. Best for swollen and sensitive skin.
The cells affected by LED Therapy include:
- Fibroblast Cells: Which produce collagen and elastin fibers in connective tissue.
- Keratinocytes: Which provide structural strength to the skin, hair, and nails. Responsible for skin clarity, tone and texture.
- Mast Cells: Which are essential for inflammatory reactions.
- Neutrophil Cells: Which are the first line of defense in the inflammatory process. Adequate numbers are important to protect the body from infection.
- Macrophage Cells: Which play a vital role in activating specific immune responses.
- P. Acnes Bacteria: Which causes bacteria to destroy itself.
- DON’T go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- DON’T wax or use depilatory creams for 7 days prior.
- AVOID extended sun exposure especially in the 10 days prior to treatment.
- Epilepsy or seizure disorder.
- Porphyria, lupus erythematosis, photosensitive eczema, hypomelanism (albinism), skin cancer, eye disease or retinal abnormalities.
- Treatment must be withheld if a client is currently taking Auranofin, knowns as Ridaura (anti-arthritis).
- Anyone with medically diagnosed eye disease should check with his or her ophthalmologist first before using light therapy. Research by bio-physicist, Fritz Popp, suggests that individuals with Multiple Sclerosis are taking in too much light, inhibiting the ability of cells to function normally. Consult your physician if you use photosensitive drugs, are pregnant, have MS, are diagnosed with eye disease or have any concerns about using phototherapy.
Light Sensitivity Medications
- Chlorpromazine (Anti-psychotic), also know as Thorazine, Chlorpromazine HcL, Sonazine. You can be treated if the medication has not been taken within the last eight days.
- Griseofulvin (Anti-Fungal), also known as Grifulvin V, Fulvicin P/G, Gris-Peg. You can be treated if the medication has not been taken within the last five days.
- Isotretinoin (Anti-Acne), also know as Accutane. You can be treated if the medication has not been taken within the last six months.
- Tetracycline’s (antibiotic) also known as Helidac, Terra-Cortril, Terramycin, Sumycin, Tetracycline HcL, Bristacycline, Achromycin V, Actisite, Tetrex, Doxycycline, Ciprofloxacin. You can be treated if the medication has not been taken within the last five days.
- Tretinoin (Anti-Acne), also known as Retin-A, Renova, Atralin, among others. You can be treated if Tretinoin is used only at night.
- Methotrexate (Anti-Arthritis & Anti-Cancer), also known as Methotrexate Sodium, PF & LPF, Mexate-AQ, Folex, Trexall. You can be treated if the medicine has not been taken within the last three days.
- Amiodarone (Anti-Arrythmic), also known as Amiodarone Codarone x, Pacerone.Treatment can be administered only with your physician’s written permission.
Celluma Starting at $60
Celluma is quite unlike any other low-level light therapy device available today. It is widely used by Wellness Practitioners, Cryo Clinics & Skin Care Specialists. Based on scientific research pioneered by NASA, Celluma is a specialized light energy device FDA cleared to treat Wrinkles, Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris, Diminished Local Blood Circulation, Muscle & Joint Stiffness, Pain, Spasms & Arthritis. Celluma is also CE Certified in the European Union as a Dermal Wound Healing device.
We also offer the following services.
Have more questions? Contact us.
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Seizure disorder
- When the application of “heat” or increased warmth to the skin is a contraindication
- If client is “photo-sensitive” – Some disorders and medications can cause photo-sensitivity
- Steroidal medications
- You must wait five days after Botox or cosmetic fillers
Get In Touch
Have questions? Drop us an e-mail using the form below.